1.25.2011

2 duffles packed full...



My time left in Auburn is quickly dwindling and the craziness of packing has arrived. I’ve gone through my wardrobe and personal belongings trying not to take too much and trying not to forget anything at the same time. My travel itinerary, passport, emergency phone numbers, and other important documents are printed and ready to go. My clothes, shoes, and toiletries have been packed in one of the two extra-large L.L.Bean Duffle Bags that will make the journey overseas with me.

My computer, cameras, i.pod, nook, wallet, and travel books have all found there places amongst the numerous pockets of my two carry-on bags of choice. 

Am I forgetting anything? I don't think so. But if I do, then I do. No panicking! I'm not traveling to a foreign land where normal people don't live. Italy has a population of 60,157,214 I'm pretty sure if I forget something I can buy it there. With that being said only 5 1/2 days stand in my way of boarding my Alitalia flight to Rome. Come Tuesday February 1st I'll officially begin my adventures abroad! Till then I'll be saying my "cya in April's" to my family, friends, and professors and enjoying my last few nights with Izzie and Nick (goldendoodle & boyfriend). My goals for this trip are to experience and see everything possible and to come home with 18 best friends I can stay in touch with for a lifetime. 
Ciao!

References:
http://www.trueknowledge.com/q/population_of_italy_in_2010

No comments:

Post a Comment